St. St. Constantine and Helena is the first Bulgarian sea resort which in 2008 turned 100 years-old. It is one of Bulgaria’s symbols and a preferred sea destination for generations of Bulgarian and foreign guests.
The beach line of the resort is more than 3.5 km long. The complex has tennis courts, kids’ playgrounds, a football field, inside and outside mineral pools and a yacht port with capacity of 40 middle-sized yachts. Here, at 1800 to 2050m depth erupt seven mineral springs with water temperature of 40 to 60 grades.